This Easter colored s'mores dip is a great dessert after you fill your bellies with all of your Easter dinner favorites. This warm chocolate and marshmallow dip is delicious and easy to serve. Let's get started!
Here is what you need:
- Colorful mini marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- And, a greased 9x9 pan
- Cover the bottom of your pan with an even layer of chocolate.
- Melt in the over for 5 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Add a nice and thick even layer of colored marshmallows.
- Bake in 500 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven when marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve on a hot plate to keep the chocolate warm.
- Use graham crackers to dip and enjoy!
To watch us make this recipe for S'mores Dip, hop on over to our Youtube channel and view it here: