Here is what you'll need:
1 package of mini marshmallows (10oz)
6 cups of Rice Krispies
4 Tsp Butter
1/4 cup yellow or white cake mix (fun fact: you can also do this with brownie mix and make brownie mix Rice Krispie treats).
1) Grease a 13x9" pan
2) Melt 4 Tsp butter in a sauce pan over medium heat
3) Add 10 oz marshmallows to the melted butter. Stir until melted.
3) Add 1/4 cup cake mix to the pot
4) Mix in 1/8 cup sprinkles
5) Stir in 6 cups Rice Krispies. Stir it all together until it's well mixed.
6) Spread your mixture into your greased pan and spread. Use greased parchment paper to press the mixture down with your hands.
7) Add sprinkles to your heart's content. Press some more.
9) Let cool. Remove your treats from the pan. Cut into squares and enjoy!
To watch us make this recipe for Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats, jump over to our Youtube channel and view it here: