This recipe is so easy and fun for camping or backyard parties.
Here is what you'll need:
2) chocolate chips
3) peanut butter chips (optional)
5) graham crackers
You'll also need aluminum foil squares big enough to wrap each banana.
These are SO very easy to make...here you go.
1) First, slice the top of your bananas open lengthwise. Slice them deep enough that you can pull them open but not deep enough to cut through the peel on the bottom (or cut your hand!).
2) 1.2.3...STUFF em!
3) Wrap your bananas separately in tin foil just like you would wrap up a piece of corn. 4) Place your bananas on the grill.
5) Grill your wrapped bananas for 3-5 minutes on high heat, or until they are just soft to the touch.
6) Unwrap your bananas and use your graham cracker as your spoon for dipping.
To watch us make these Grilled Banana S'mores, check out this video on our Youtube channel: